SEO Service Clare
Web Clare, an SEO company based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Tired of hearing how much business your competitors are getting through their website. Frustrated that you followed the experts advice in getting a website, but you aren’t getting customers. Having a great website to win clients is no good unless you rank on Google.
SEO is the process of ranking your website pages as high as possible on Google searches. Ranking your company website to the top of Google ensures larger visitor numbers to your website which results in higher leads or sales.
We won’t bore you with too much SEO terminology as we realise not everyone appreciates it as much as we do. The majority of our conversations will be about YOUR business. We need to fully understand YOUR business to rank it highly and showcase it to the world!
Best SEO Strategy
Best SEO strategy depends on on a variety of factors. What business are you in? Are your competitors active online? How competitive are your keywords?
After our first interaction, the first thing we will do is look at the potential growth for your business. Will your SEO with Web Clare provide a return to your business to pay for itself with increased customers or leads. It is easier rank and grow an established business than a start-up, but this can depend on how much competition. This can be the difference in the time it takes to get your website ranking.
Google also releases regular algorithm updates which your SEO strategy needs to be able to adapt to.
What is SEO
SEO – is simply to get your website ranking as possible in the search results to ensure you are reaching all potential customers. The Search Engine Results Page (SERP) is the first page you see after entering a query into Google. The amount of visitors your website will receive will increase the higher you are on the SERP page.
Search Engine Optimisation is broadly broken up in to two parts:
Relates to everything on your website including website design. The customer experience with correct call to actions (inviting them to buy/email/call) can result in higher conversions. Not only must you have a website suitable for visitors, it must also be optimised for search engines resulting in higher rankings
- This is anything we do the website to help increase its ranking on search results page. Search engines need to understand your website to rank it suitably
- Many factors in this – relates to high quality content, structure and page speed of the website – attention to detail is critical here
- User experience on the website – as web designers as well as SEO experts, we can offer additional support here
- Mobile friendly as mobile search is a key ranking factor
- Optimised for Voice Search
This is phenomenally important. Before links became important, search engines only looked at website details. Google was the first search engine to grade links to your website.
- For Local SEO, your Google My Business setup and optimising your listing
- Link building to your website – all things being equal, websites with higher number of links would rank higher on search results
- Number of links from authority websites – not all website links are worth the same value.
- Content marketing – ensure your content is seen to a wide audience – including digital marketing
Tracking website rankings
Keywords are the phrases people say or type into Google. A sample keyword that may have brought you to this page is “SEO Clare”.
Best tool to track traffic to your website is Google Analytics. We highly recommend that you use Google Analytics to track your customers on your website. There is limited detail on your keywords there.
Semrush can give an overview of your ranking, as do tools such as SEOProfiler and Serpbook. We start tracking your keywords before any changes with SEO. Web Clare SEO provide regular updates on your ranking changes when you sign up for SEO with us.
We have worked with companies all over Ireland with their SEO optimisation including Dublin, Galway, Limerick and Clare. A variety of industries from online ecommerce shops, software providers, golf travel, pv solar panel installers, IT Service Providers and many more.
One of the companies in Limerick – Hybrid Techology Partners have given us a glowing review on Google after just a few months work with them:
“We’ve worked with Niamh over the last three months and have seen instant results on our SEO. It’s great to work with a supplier who is practical and deliver on what they say. Highly recommend Web Clare.”
SEO in Clare
If you are looking for SEO in Clare – Web Clare are an SEO agency based in Shannon, County Clare. Did you find our website by typing in “SEO Clare” or a similar phrase?
Go to our form for a FREE SEO Report and we will respond as soon as possible with a detailed report on your website. This seo audit will show you areas your website needs to improve and where it is currently ranking.
The SEO report is gathered manually from a number of different sources to provide a complete picture on your website current standing. What is included in the free SEO Report:
- Website Audit
- Speed Check of your website
- Current Traffic Analysis
- Ranking in Local Map Pack (for local small businesses)
- Analysis of current keyword rankings
- Top 10 report on main keyword compared to competitors
- Optional – if you provide customer lifetime value, we can provide an estimate of what you should be earning from your website if it is properly optimised for SEO. We only accept clients for SEO where this exceeds the monthly cost of SEO.
Business owners who see the depth of data we analyse for you are blown away. Let’s get building your business to no 1 on Google!!
Using Web Clare as your SEO Company
When you sign up for 6 or 12 months search engine optimisation with Web Clare, you will receive monthly reports and also a monthly phone call to go through the reports to ensure your understanding. Suitable for small businesses to large businesses that wish to grow their online web presence. Both products and services can be promoted online.
- First month or two we typically focus entirely on your current website
- We will suggest and implement changes to your current content/layout to optimise for search engines
- With the customer lifetime value, we will provide an estimate of what you should be earning from your website if it is properly optimised for SEO and ranking in the top 3 SERP.
- Digital marketing review of your social media with suggestions on implementing more client focussed posts – including tips to engage your clients
- Content Marketing – Creating content for your website on suitable topics that are optimised for keywords
- Build your local listing so your rank highly in Google Local Pack
- Build suitable high quality links back to your website
- Regular monthly phone calls with you to update on progress to ensure understanding of reports
- Review of impact to leads or sales on your business as rankings improve
- Regular monthly reports on work completed, updated rankings and future planned work.
- Proven SEO agency with many happy clients – just check out our reviews from real clients.
- Ranking improvements that continue to provide increase in business even after work is complete.
- Search engine marketing (SEM) through paid advertisements where applicable.
- Packages to suit all business types.
- Working with clients all over Ireland – Clare, Galway, Limerick, Dublin, Kildare. Location of clients can be anywhere in Ireland.