Carmody and Co had an existing website that had been infected by a virus. They required a responsive website to showcase their business as well as easy to update with their blog posts.
Due to their previous website having a virus, they were especially concerned with how the website would be protected against attacks going forward.
- The website was to be designed to perform well in search engines and to have a good end user experience
- The responsive site will display well on all screen sizes including mobile devices
- Website needed to be visually appealing to a range of potential ages.
- Carmody and Co wanted an easy to update website where they could edit and add to the website as required.
- The system will be developed in WordPress – which is an easy to use Content Management System (CMS).
Carmody and Co had an existing logo which was the source of the main colour scheme. They also wished to have the same layout as their previous website as clients found it easy to navigate.
Website Design Options
All websites in Web Clare are built with the clients customers in mind. Clients sometimes have clear ideas of the look and feel of the website they want and we can design accordingly.
We were delighted to work with Claire and all the team in Carmody and Co Solicitors who was responsive and open to ideas on the website design and layout.
About Carmody and Co Solicitors
Carmody & Co. Solicitors was established in 2000 in Shannon Town, County Clare, by our Principal and local Solicitor, Caitriona Carmody. The firm is now one of the leading and largest firms in the Clare/Limerick region.
We are a team of vibrant and progressive professionals in which our Solicitors, Legal Executives and support staff provide a highly efficient and confidential service to old and new clients alike.
The firm is focused on delivering an efficient service to each and every client. We place strong emphasis on keeping our clients informed. Communication, courtesy and care of our client’s experience is paramount.