Expanded Trading Online Voucher Scheme by Local Enterprise Offices
To help with Covid 19, Local Enterprise Offices have extended the applications for the TOV scheme. This Government grant scheme is aimed at helping small businesses to earn online and to survive given the current restrictions. Scheme updated with second vouchers available worth up to €2500 with 10% co-funding.
Main Points of the Scheme:
- If you have already received a TOV for your website, you may reapply for a second voucher
- Businesses only need to pay €250 to get website upgrade worth €2750.
- Funding can be used towards adding payment facilities or booking systems to your website or developing new apps for your customers.
What the Voucher is for:
The voucher can be used to help your business keep trading during these difficult times due to Covid 19. The voucher will cover the facility to get online payments setup on your website.
- Allow you to take payments on your website
- Add Booking system to your website
- Online eCommerce Websites or Online Shops
- 6 Months SEO of eCommerce website *
- IT consultation;
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website;
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems;
- Purchase of Internet related software;
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages);
- Development of a digital marketing strategy;
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy;
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity.
- Subscriptions (excluding transaction costs) to low cost online retail platform solutions, which would allow applicants to quickly establish a retailing presence online.
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of all other approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase);
- Purchase of Professional Photography (this expenditure cannot make up any more than 80% of all other approved voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase)
* Special Offer by Web Clare only! Quote this page to redeem your offer and save an additional €250. Increase your website sales with Web Clare – SEO & Web Design.
Benefits of Trading Online
- Receive payment prior to goods leaving the store
- Recieve payment for Bookings or Online Courses
- Keep cash flow going in the business
- Ability to keep trading while complying with restrictions
- Reduce amount of phone calls and risk to staff
- Convenience for your customers
- Online shop or booking system is available 24/7, which means you can earn 24/7
- Gain New Customers with Search Engine Visibility using SEO
- Boost Brand Awareness
- Be able to gather Analytics on your customers using Google Analytics
- Grow your business
- Due to current travel restrictions customers are shopping online
Apply a Second Time for Trading Online Voucher Scheme
Previously, the voucher scheme was only eligible as a one time offer to enable businesse to trade online. If you were already approved for this scheme, you may reapply. This time, you only need to co-fund 10% to enable you to be approved for funding of up to €2,500 from the Local Enterprise Office.
Improve and add to your sales on your existing eCommerce website by getting 6 months SEO for net cost of €250!!
From the Local Enterprise Website:
Trading Online Voucher Scheme
Under the Government’s National Digital Strategy, the expanded Trading Online Voucher Scheme helps small businesses with up to 10 employees to trade more online, boost sales and reach new markets. There is up to €2,500 available through the Local Enterprise Offices with co-funding of 10% from the business*.
Training and further business supports are also provided by Local Enterprise Offices,and businesses that have already received a Trading Online Voucher can now apply for a second voucher, where upgrades are required.
Funding can be used towards adding payment facilities or booking systems to your website or developing new apps for your customers. The voucher can also be used towards subscriptions to low cost online retail platform solutions, to help companies quickly establish a retailing presence online.
*For applications received from April 7th 2020 until September 30th 2020. Further eligibility, terms and conditions apply.
E-mail or telephone your Local Enterprise Office to find out more