Miss Cuticle was founded by Siobhán Hickey in 2018. Siobhán is a Nail Technician with over 17 years’ experience in the industry. She spent a lot of time and money sampling different products and trying to find the perfect Polishes, Gels, Brushes and more.
The main goal of setting up Misscuticle.com was to help Nail Technicians find great quality products online at affordable prices.
The new website design came about from a collaboration over a couple of meetings with Siobhan. When we first met, we needed to purchase a domain and decide on many factors to bring together her ideas into a complete website package.
E-Commerce Website Platform
The E-Commerce platform is mobile responsive, meaning it will work on all size of screens from phones, tablets to desktops/laptops.
Some of the key features Siobhan wanted integrated
- The ability to send out Newsletters to promote sales, offers or new products
- Be able to add/edit offers including “Free Shipping” over a certain value or “X% Off” for new customers.
- Online payments are available on the website through PayPal
- Basket Memory – the website needed to be able to remember the products people had put into their basket from one session to another. This was a particular request as Siobhan is well aware of the busyness of nail salons and that technicians may not have time to complete their order in one sitting
- Website needed to be user friendly that finding products was straightforward for customers
- Training on how to use and add products on her website
With these considerations in mind we setup a beautiful modern aesthetic responsive website misscuticle.com which Nail Technicians can purchase online excellent nail products for their salons.
Web Clare created a few how to videos to help Siobhan and staff managed their products on the website. These are stored safely online and can be accessed as necessary for refresher training or training up new staff members.