In the era of technology, there’s no excuse to not drive traffic to your local business with proper local marketing and targeted results to your ideal audience.
Where does local targeted marketing begin?
With efficient search engine optimisation (SEO.)
Do you want your local company’s web page to rank higher?
If you’re looking for the best SEO services in Ireland, Web Clare’s SEO consultants are here to improve search engine results for your business and drive conversions to your company.
Does it only work for Local SEO in Dublin?
This works for Local SEO relative to your business – depending on competition, it can drive you to the top for your business service locally in Galway, Limerick or Cork and isn’t just restricted to cities.
Can you use the Trading Online Voucher with Local Enterprise Office for this?
Yes if you have an ecommerce website already, you can use the TOV to optimise your website and increase its ranking.
Local SEO Ireland
So, you’ve got a great website, but nobody visits it? Let Web Clare help your web page rank higher by getting it in front of the appropriate potential customers. Local SEO is a method for local Ireland small businesses to increase visibility in Google local pack results and other search engines.
What exactly does local SEO do, and how does it improve your business?
- Gets to your target audience by using geo-targeted results
- Ensures that your local customers find you
- Rank you highly in local search results for local services
- Increase local sales and conversions
- local SEO helps you achieve top rankings in important places like “Google my business.” If you’ve ever googled, “pub near me,” and clicked on the first result, you know the importance of ranking high in Google My Business.
Local SEO management
Web Clare uses best practices to ensure our SEO experts are up-to-date with constantly evolving SEO practices. There is nothing static about SEO, so we are happy to manage your website SEO for you to provide you the best results.
What are some of the ways Web Clare can manage your local SEO rankings?
- Managing potential targeted Google Ads so you don’t have to.
- Creating appropriate SEO title tags. Title tags are HTML elements that are associated with a web page and explain in concise terms what the user can expect from it.
- Managing your Google analytics, which tracks people that visit your webpage to see where they spend the most time. This can help with conversions and driving more traffic to your page.
- Ensure your web design is responsive for all devices: mobile, tablet, and computer.
- Social media integration to get the most out of your content marketing.
- Ensure where you are physically located shows in local business directories
Local SEO packages
What types of local SEO packages does Web Clare offer? All of our local SEO packages start with our SEO experts offering you a free SEO consultation for your local business. From there, we offer four unique packages, ranging from Basic to Enterprise.
The right solution depends on the competition and niche of your business, your current SEO ranking, the search volume of your keywords, as well as how many keywords you are looking to rank for.
Each local SEO package includes:
- Local Business Setup
- Google My Business set up. Your audience can quickly google your business when they are in the area to find you.
- Local business listings
- Google Analytics to track how your users are interacting with your web page.
- Monthly content marketing: a local marketing strategy to provide relevant and valuable content to attract your specific audience to your web page and increase sales.
- Keyword research to make sure your business is using the best keywords to show up locally on smartphones.
- Blogger outreach. We’ll reach out to utilize other blogs in your area to discuss your business.
Some of the Basic package includes the following:
- SEO for 5 keywords
- Optimisation for 5 web pages within your site
A sneak peek at the Professional package:
- Meta description of up to 10 keywords
- 10 keywords optimised
- Google webmaster
- Keyword Groups
Several benefits of the Business package include these:
- Keyword mapping
- Blog Activation
- Up to 20 keywords optimised
- 20 meta descriptions
The Enterprise package might be right for you if you’re looking for the following:
- Redirect Optimisation
- 3 website blog posts to improve your content marketing
- 30 keywords optimised
- 12 copywriting pages
Don’t forget, each package begins with our free local SEO consultation so we can help decide which package is right for your web page!
Local SEO Dublin
Local marketing matters. Web Clare is proud to be an SEO agency based in Ireland, so use our local knowledge combined with years of SEO experience to make your Dublin based business stand out from the crowd. How will this local knowledge help your company the most?
- Using Google Ads. Each area uses different local terms to rank properly. Someone in Dublin is going to search for different terms than someone in Limerick or Cork.
- Social Media. If your targeted audience is accustomed to specific hashtags, we can use those to ensure your Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter are greeted by the right audience.
- Content Marketing. From social media to blogging, content marketing is an ideal way to reach specific areas and locations for your business.
Did you know that 46% of all current Google searches have local intent in their search query? That means nearly five out of every ten Google searches are directly related to specific areas such as Limerick, Galway or Dublin. Local SEO strategy will ensure your business is as high as possible in the local search ranking whether potential customers are using a mobile phone or desktop.
So, what really affects the ranking factors when trying to improve your search engine results locally?
- User locations.
- The location that the person is searching from
- NAP citations. This is any place online where your business’s name, address, and phone number are listed.
- Having a Google My Business listing with appropriate keywords
- Google Maps star rating, so encouraging users to rate your business online is key. Keywords within reviews can increase SEO results.
- Online “check-ins” at your business (another key reason why social media mattes!)
- Shares on social media
- Social media shares.
- Social media contact details. More and more people are looking to social media to find local businesses, including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. (Make sure your phone number and address are listed in these to help with organic search rankings and NAP citations.)
If you’re feeling overwhelmed with improving your web page by using local SEO practices, Web Clare is here to help! With our four packages, we’re sure we can find one that best fits your needs. Reach out today to set up a free SEO audit of your website so we can get your business ranking higher organically, and turn your targeted audience into conversions.