Seach Engine Optimization (SEO) Services in Ireland
Get Closer to Potential Customers using SEO
Search is the largest provider of organic website traffic. Keyword discovery pinpoints the words, or phrases users type into a search engine relevant to your industry.
- Identify the Keywords associated with your products/services.
- Analyse the top businesses competing for those keywords
- Investigate search volumes for keywords
- Find additional keywords with similar search volumes and less competition
Optimising your website to accelerate your ranking relies on content, usability and technical readability:
- Ensure all on-page SEO is up to date: alt text for images, page titles, slugs (URLs), meta description, internal linking, content pages, crawl errors, sitemaps and more
- Create recent and relevant content on your website with keywords identified from Discovery
- Improve website usability & mobile responsiveness – Google factors in the bounce rates for ranking
Keyword Planning and Website Optimisation are the first two steps of the organic search strategy, other efforts include:
- Continual analysis of your competitors’ websites for keywords
- Improve your social reach by creating interactive and keyword rich content
- Monitor your website Analytics and make continuous improvements
- Grow your website’s popularity through link outreach